All accounts created on Pixelaart are buyer accounts by default. If you are currently a buyer and would like to become a seller, see how to activate your seller account below.
Before you can create and sell Services on Pixelaart, you’ll be required to create a “seller” account.
Please note that all sellers are reviewed during the sign-up and service creation process, and are subject to approval by Pixelaart.
Learn more with our Terms of Service.
Activating your seller account #
1. Click on your profile picture and select Become a Seller from the dropdown menu.
2. On the page you are redirected to, click on Become a Seller again in order to start the onboarding process. This includes watching three videos on How to use Pixelaart as a seller. You should now see this on your screen:
4. Once you’re done watching the videos, you will be directed to Pixelaart’s tips on What makes a successful Pixelaart profile and what to steer clear of as a seller. Then click Continue.
5. Complete the mandatory fields (as marked with an asterisk). Be sure to complete your onboarding using only truthful and accurate information regarding your training, working experience, and skills.
Remember: The more accurate and detailed the information you add is, the better your seller profile will be.
6. Next, you can choose to link your account to other social media channels:
Note: Taking the time to verify and link your accounts can upgrade your credibility and help us provide you with more business. Don’t worry, your information is and always will remain private.
5. At the end of the onboarding process, you are required to phone verify your account:
6. The final step is to Create Your First Service to offer your services, as a seller on Pixelaart! See tips and tricks to include when Creating a Service.