How does the referral program work?
With the Pixelaart Referral program, you can earn rewards for yourself and your friends. Your friend signs up to Pixelaart & gets 10% off their first purchase; you get credited with 10% of their first order amount, up to $100.
For full details, see below.
Note: The Pixelaart Referral Program is not open to our Pixelaart Business clients at this time.
To use the Referral Program:
- Once logged in, click your username and then click Invite Friends & Get up to $100.
- Once on the Referral page, you have the option to send referral emails to your friends in the following ways:
- Invite Your Gmail/Yahoo/Microsoft Live Contacts – this depends on the email you used to register with Pixelaart.
- Email – a comma should separate multiple entries.
- Social Networks – You can post your unique link through Facebook, Twitter or use the link to share on other social media.
- To see an example of your referral email, click Preview Email.
- After your emails are sent, or your link is posted on your social network, every time a user registers to Pixelaart using your link and makes a purchase, they will receive an automatic 10% discount. Then, when they complete the order, you will receive the reward in your Pixelaart Balance.
Once the reward is granted, you will receive a notification and an email. It may take up to two days for it to be processed and credited to your account.
The 10% discount applies only to the first purchase made.
To track your referrals, visit the Referral page. After you start receiving referrals, this page will load the statistics. Note: You can only track email referrals. Referrals from social networks are not tracked, but you will receive credit if users register to Pixelaart using your social link.
Make sure your friends sign up using your referral link. The referral won’t work if your friend already has a Pixelaart account or if they sign up without using the link.