Invoices are created for all purchases made on Pixelaart so you can easily track your purchases, cancellations, and deposits. Depending on your country, these invoices can also be used for tax purposes. Manage all of your invoices from your Billing History page.
Getting your invoices #
Note: Invoices for purchases made using Pixelaart Credits exclusively aren’t issued as Pixelaart credits are not equivalent to any currency.
Original invoices, issued since mid-2021, can now be downloaded from the Billing History page. Invoices issued before mid-2021 can be viewed (not downloaded) from your individual order pages (from the Details tab).
To view your invoices: #
- Filter or search your invoices
- Download your invoices individually
- Select and download multiple invoices using the checkboxes > Download a CSV report/ zip of PDF files
Invoice downloads #
- Download invoices securely from your Billing history page
- You can also download original invoices and credit invoices issued after mid-2021 from your Order page:
Order page > Select the order for which you require an invoice > Details tab > Download invoice (link)
If you are facing any issues, please contact Customer Support.
Invoices via email #
On your billing info page, be sure to mark the checkbox to automatically receive your invoices via email.
Invoices from Customer Support #
If your invoice is not available for download, then contact Customer Support. To make the process more efficient, please supply:
- Your order number/s.
- Timeframe; e.g., January 2023.
Leave Your Comment