Viewing your Service’s statistics can be done on the Services page, where you can also see an overview of your Service’s performance on Pixelaart. To view statistics or perform actions on your Services, use the steps provided in this article for guidance.
Viewing Service statistics #
Log in > From the Selling menu > Services
On the Services page, you can see statuses:
- Active: These are your Services, which are currently available in the Pixelaart marketplace.
- Pending approval: These are your Services, which require our content team’s approval before becoming available. This may be caused by an uploaded video, which needs to be approved.
- Requires modification: These are your Services, which were reviewed by the Pixelaart content team and needs changes before becoming available.
- Draft: These are your Services, which you haven’t published yet.
- Denied: These are your Services, which were denied for various reasons, such as videos that don’t meet the criteria for Pixelaart’s site or text, which may be inappropriate.
- Paused: These are your Services that are not available. You can select these Services and make them active. If they contain video, they will need to be approved first.
Taking action #
Select the checkbox next to the Service title and then select an action from the top menu (e.g., Pause, activate, delete, etc.).
Click on a Service title in the list, and scroll down to see various statistics regarding your Service.
General Analytics #
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.
- Impressions: These are the number of times your Service appeared in Pixelaart’s thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
- Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
- Orders: This is the total number of orders purchased from this Service.
- Cancelations: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of canceled orders divided by the number of orders from this Service.
In the graph view, you can also see:
- Conversion Rates:This is the average of the total impressions divided by orders.
You can filter these statistics by days or months. You have arrows next to each number in the statistical list. A red arrow indicates a drop from the previous period selected, while a green arrow indicates an increase. For example, if you choose the Last seven days, the arrows will represent the trend from the last seven days compared to the previous seven days.
Service Info #
Days average delivery time: This shows the number of days, on average, that you deliver your Service.
Orders in queue: This shows the number of pending orders.
Buyers can provide a one to five-star review on the following questions:
- Communication with seller
- Service as described
- Buy again or recommend