Pixelaart Select, formerly known as the Very Important Doer (V.I.D) program, is an exclusive program that’s open to loyal Pixelaart buyers—and it’s free!
Pixelaart Select benefits #
Pixelaart Select buyers receive exclusive benefits and expert guidance to help grow their businesses.
A seller can recognize a Pixelaart Select buyer by the crown badge on a buyer’s Profile. The badge will appear on Pixelaart Select buyers’ Profile pictures throughout Pixelaart, too.
This badge lets sellers know that they’ll be working with a focused, committed, and experienced buyer.
As a Pixelaart Select member, buyers can:
- Benefit from rewards like coupons, promotions, and more
- Participate in exclusive webinar events
- Enjoy personalized advice from the Customer Success team
- Get priority service from Customer Support
- Learn from buyer-specific resources
- Get noticed by sellers as a Pixelaart Select buyer—with the crown badge
Pixelaart Select eligibility criteria #
A buyer becomes eligible for Pixelaart Select when 2 goals are reached within 6 months:
- The buyer has ordered 10+ orders, and they have been completed
- The buyer has spent at least $500—or the equivalent in your local currency—on Pixelaart
Note: Buyer eligibility status is updated within 24 hours of completing an order.
1. How do I join Pixelaart Select?
You’ll be invited to join pixelaart Select after you complete 10 separate orders with a total value of $500 or more—then, within 24 hours, you’ll get your invitation!
2. How do I check my eligibility status?
If you’re eligible, you’ll see a Join Free Now button on both your buyer Profile page and the Pixelaart Select page. If you’re not yet eligible, check your eligibility status on your Profile page—it’ll show what’s left to do.
3. Is Pixelaart Select membership free?
Yes! Pixelaart Select is free. No fine print.
4. Can sellers join Pixelaart Select?
No, pixelaart Select is only for Pixelaart buyers. Sellers have a different loyalty program—Seller Plus.
5. How can I benefit from a Customer Success Manager?
The Customer Success team is there for project advice, business consultations, and to help you find the perfect seller. When you join Pixelaart Select, you can email the Customer Success team from your personal membership page.
6. What is priority Customer Support?
You’ll be recognized as a Pixelaart Select member—support agents will prioritize your requests so your tickets will be solved quickly.