If you have an active Service on Pixelaart, buyers will be able to use the search bar to locate your service. The placement of your Service in search depends on Pixelaart’s algorithm which takes into account quality and business measurements to ensure optimized and personalized results.
Can’t find your Service in the search? #
As Pixelaart classifies Services using statuses, you can review your Service’s status:
- Log in > Services > Active Services
- Click on a Service to see its status
Status types #
- ACTIVE – these are your Services that are currently available in the Pixelaart marketplace.
- PENDING APPROVAL – your Service is under review prior to becoming active. The review may take a few days.
- REQUIRES MODIFICATION – your Service needs to be modified per the instructions provided in your account.
- DRAFT – these are the Services that you haven’t published yet.
- DENIED – your Service failed to pass our review and is not visible to anyone. You can create a new Service that meets our Community Standards and Terms Of Service.
- PAUSED– these are your Services that are not available. You can select these Services.
In the marketplace, a Service’s position is based on your performance over a set period.
Remember: Service positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. Customer support can’t manually upgrade the service’s search position.
Performance-related factors to take into consideration: #
- The number of order cancellations you’ve had over the set period
- Your delivery rate
- Your rate of responsiveness
- Your particular Service’s maximum number of active orders in the queue—as based on your seller level
- Other seller’s Services are performing at a higher rate
Example: Other sellers are ranked higher, are consistently get 5-star feedback, deliver on time, communicate quicker, and so on
Ensure that: #
- You provide high-quality and original work
- You avoid late deliveries and cancellations
- You’re responsive
- You always remain professional
Get down to basics
Define what your Service is, how and where you’ll work and other details with a little help from this article on tips for creating your Service.
Add a service video
Our research shows that adding a brief, high quality video to your Service can increase your orders by over 200%. For a new seller looking to make a first sale, this is a great place to start. For more, see some tips on creating a Service video using your smartphone.
Make your profile stand out
In a huge marketplace like Pixelaart, sellers benefit from creating a consistent and memorable personal brand. Learn how to use a distinctive image and description on your Pixelaart profile to define yourself and make your Service stand out.
Free course: Be a successful seller #
Do you want to know how to grow your career as an online freelancer and offer outstanding experiences for every customer?
It’s no secret that online freelancing is empowering millions to grow their careers, take control of their schedules, and experience an improved quality of life. With Pixelaart leading the way for so many prolific, and talented freelancers, this is only the beginning.
That’s why this course should be your number one choice when growing your business on Pixelaart. From how Pixelaart works, to creating your Services the right way with killer descriptions, Service images, to converting potential customers, and successfully managing and delivering projects, and more—you can live the lifestyle of a successful freelancer. Turn the super tactics we’ll teach you in to your success. This course is based on the experience of top Pixelaart sellers, as well as a deep understanding of the marketplace and all of the tools that are available for you on the platform.