Depending on where you are in the world, Pixelaart displays various global currencies. While the initial currency you see is dependant on your location, you can always change the currency displayed easily and conveniently.
Display currency #
To change your display currency: #
- Click on your profile picture, and on the drop-down menu, you will see a language and currency just beneath Settings.
- Click on the language and, from the drop-down menu, choose your preferred language.
- The same process applies to picking your preferred currency.
- Once you have chosen your preferred language and currency, don’t forget to click Save!
Changing your currency
When you purchase a Service, you will be charged according to your chosen display currency. To change your display currency please click on your profile picture and select the “language and currency” menu. Pick your preferred language and currency from the drop-down menus and click save.
- If the display currency you choose isn’t supported by our payment processor, you will be charged in U.S. dollars.
- If you would like to view your balance in U.S. dollars and are currently viewing Pixelaart in your local currency, place your mouse over your balance amount next to your username.
- If your display currency is the Israeli New Shekel (ILS), credit card payments will be made in U.S. dollars.
I paid with a currency other than US dollars. Will my refund be processed in the same currency? #
Yes, your refund will be processed in the same currency, and of course, the same amount, as used in your initial payment.
Why is the amount I’m being charged higher when I choose to use my local currency? #
All prices that appear on Pixelaart are based on their original US$ price and, as a result, non-US$ currency prices may change on a daily basis, in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations. This increase may also include conversion fees.
But as buyers, you will always have the option to pay in US$ by changing your selected displayed currency.