Table of Contents
If you have funds available for withdrawal, you can set up a PayPal Account to withdraw your earnings.
You will be able to withdraw the funds 14 days after an order is marked as completed—Top Rated Sellers will be able to withdraw after 7 days.
Learn more about payout methods and withdrawals with Payout Methods and Withdraw your earnings.
Set up your PayPal Account #
- Log in > Selling menu > Earnings.
- If you have money available in the Available for Withdrawal area, then you have various options to withdraw funds.
- Click Withdraw balance > PayPal account.
A notification will appear—indicating the withdrawal process has started and you will receive an email.
Please note: Once you receive the email, you will need to define a PayPal account.
- To continue with the process of setting up your PayPal account, click the link in the email. You will be redirected to Pixelaart.
- From the Configure Your PayPal Account page, in the PAYPAL ID (EMAIL ADDRESS) field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. Then, re-enter the address in the next field.
- Select the I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE checkbox.
- Click CONNECT TO PAYPAL.
A verification email is sent to the PayPal email you added for withdrawals. Please check your email and follow the instructions.
Leave Your Comment