Once an order is placed it will change to different statuses as actions are taken by the buyer and the seller.
When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is required to submit the requested information for the seller to start the order. However, if the seller has enough information to start working, they can “skip requirements” and move the order along to “In Progress.”
- As a buyer, you will see a large orange ribbon indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.
- As a seller, you will see an option to send a reminder to the buyer, to notify them to reply to the instructions, or, you can click on the option “skip requirements.”
Note: After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without impacting their order cancellation rate.
In Progress #
When an order is marked as In Progress, this means that the buyer has replied to the seller’s instructions and the seller is expected to deliver within the stated time frame set by the seller on the order page.
- As a buyer, you will see the expected delivery date in the progress bar.
- As a seller, you will also see the expected delivery date and the option to deliver the order.
We encourage buyers and sellers to actively communicate updates, questions, and any relevant information to each other so that the order can be delivered in time, and as expected.
When an order is marked as Delivered, it means the seller has sent a delivery message for the buyer to review. A buyer can accept the delivery with feedback, or request revisions to be made to the order.
- As a buyer, you can leave feedback on the order through the green feedback button. All feedback messages are displayed on the seller’s Service. You can choose to not rate the order if you don’t wish to do so.
If the delivery is incomplete, or you need changes to be done, you can reject the delivery by requesting revisions. This will pause the order and allow the seller time to follow up with a new delivery.
- As a seller, once you are ready to send the buyer the work done, you will be able to deliver the order by clicking on the “deliver now” button. Please keep in mind that the delivery button should only be used to send completed files or proof of completed work. If the buyer requests revisions, you can deliver again once the revisions made.
Note: Orders will be marked as complete 3 days after the order is delivered if the buyer doesn’t request revisions or complete the order by adding feedback. Services that require shipping will take 14 days to be automatically marked as “completed.”
In Revision #
When an order is In Revision it means the buyer requires the seller to revise the delivery to fit the requirements sent. The seller is prompted to deliver again and both users are encouraged to communicate on the order page to sort out any issues with the delivery.
- As a buyer, you will see a message to indicate that revisions were requested to the seller on the progress bar. The order is paused and the funds are held by Pixelaart until the order is marked as “completed.”
If the seller is unresponsive, you can always use the Resolution Center to request an order update from the seller.
- As a seller, you will see a message prompt to deliver again. We encourage sellers to make sure all the buyer’s concerns are addressed, and if any questions arise on the seller’s end, ask the buyer for clarification before the delivery is sent again.
Note: Even though the order timer keeps ticking down after the order is marked as “rejected”, the seller is not timed on delivering the revisions. The on-time delivery statistic only measures the first delivery made on the order.
When an order is marked in Dispute, it means the resolution center was used to request one of the following:
- A mutual cancellation request was sent by either the buyer or seller. Mutual cancellations will automatically cancel an order after two days if the receiving party doesn’t reply to the request.
- A request to extend the order’s delivery time frame. This option can be submitted by both buyers and sellers and it will be automatically withdrawn in four days if the receiving party doesn’t reply to the request.
- A request to modify the order was sent by the seller. This means that the seller is offering to add Extras, such as more revisions, different file types, or additional services.
- A request for an update was sent by the buyer. This means the buyer is asking for updates regarding the work being done by the seller. This request will cancel the order if it is not replied to within two days of being submitted.
Both buyers and sellers will see the request update on the progress bar with how many days left before the order is cancelled (in mutual cancellations and update requests from buyers) or the request is withdrawn (in delivery time extensions). They will both have the option to accept or reject the dispute. If it is rejected, the order page will return to its previous order status.
When a seller delivers an order and a buyer leaves feedback, the order is marked as completed. In addition, if a seller delivers an order and the buyer does nothing (i.e., does not accept or reject the order) for three days, the order will be automatically marked as complete after those three days.
- As a buyer, you will see a message in the progress bar to confirm the order status. During the first ten days of the order’s completion, you will see the option to rate the seller’s services. This option is removed after the ten days are up.
- As a seller, you will also see the confirmation message as well as the amount of revenue earned. If the buyer has already rated the order with feedback, you will be able to rate your experience with the buyer.
- Sellers will receive the revenue after a clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as completed. The waiting period for Top Rated Sellers is seven days.
- Once an order is marked as “completed” the status cannot be reversed. However, communication with the seller can continue through inbox messages, if further work on the order were required.
Late and Very Late #
When an order is marked as Late, it means the seller missed the expected delivery time. Buyers are entitled to cancel their order if there’s no further response from the seller. If a seller does deliver soon after the order is marked as late, the buyer will be given the chance to request revisions or complete the order and rate their experience accordingly.
Note: Once an order is marked as “late” the status cannot be changed in the seller’s on-time delivery statistics. Requesting a delivery extension will not remove the late status.
24 hours after the order is marked as late it will become Very Late. Similar to what’s mentioned above, the buyer is now able to cancel the order within the order page using the Resolution Center, however, it is not a mutual cancelation request, but an immediate cancelation.
Leave Your Comment