Your username is your unique identity on Pixelaart and it cannot be changed. If you want to use another username, you need to close your account and create a new one. If you would like to use the email address in your current account for your new account, please change it before closing it.
To change your email address: #
- Go to your Profile Settings.
- Enter your new email and click Save.
- You’ll receive an email to your current email address requesting to confirm the change. Once the change is confirmed, you’ll receive another email to your new email address finalizing the change.
If you have previously verified your phone number: #
You will receive an email confirmation of your new email address. Click on the link in the email to continue. After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, you will receive an SMS phone code to finalize the change.
If you don’t have access to your current email address, complete the phone verification process to receive the confirmation message to your new email. Learn more about how to verify your phone.
To close your account, go to your Profile Settings.
- If you have funds in your account, please contact Customer Support prior to closing your account.
- If you would like to use your existing email address for your new account, you’ll need to first change the email address on your existing account, and then close the account.
Leave Your Comment