Boleto is a common Brazilian cash payment method that enables offline cash payment for online services, giving Pixelaart buyers an easier way to pay for digital services. Offering Boleto as a payment option gives local buyers in Brazil a better, more localized payment experience.
Boleto also offers buyers:
- The ability to pay by cash, with no need for a credit card or bank account.
- A safe method of payment, with no chargebacks.
- The ability to pay at any ATM, online or physical banks, post offices, lottery agent stores, supermarkets, and mobile apps.
- Payment confirmation within 72 hours.
To pay by Boleto:
- On the payment page, select the Boleto Bancario payment method option.
- Enter your first and last name, CPF/CNPJ (Brazilian taxpayer identification information), and email address (optional).
- Click Confirm & Generate Boleto to continue. You’ll receive an email containing additional information, as well as your Boleto that can be used for payment.
- A pop-up appears saying that your Boleto is ready. After reading the instructions and notes on this screen, you can click either Back to Homepage or View Boleto.
- Clicking on View Boleto takes you to the Boleto website where you can see your Boleto. Here you can choose from three options:
- Imprimir – to print the Boleto.
- Compartilhar – to share your Boleto details (amount and digital line) via WhatsApp.
- Copiar linha digitavel – to copy the digital line and make your payment through the bank’s app.
- After you pay for the Boleto and the payment has been processed, a payment notification is sent, and an order is created. You’ll receive an email with a link to the order or requirements page, and an email with an invoice.
How long does the payment confirmation process take?
The process can take up to 72 hours. Your order will only start once payment is confirmed.
When does the Boleto have to be paid?
The Boleto must be paid within four days of the issue; otherwise you will need to place a new order and generate a new Boleto.
Are there any refunds for Boleto?
There are no refunds for Boleto. If an order is cancelled, the funds will be available for use in your Pixelaart Balance.
Leave Your Comment