Sustainable fashion design and technical illustrations
Hello! I am Daria, Vogue Italia Talent selected fashion designer and illustrator and one of two founders of the February First fashion design studio and Tech Packs EU.
I have worked for brands like Gucci, Haider Ackermann, Marc Jacobs and A.W.A.K.E. Our designs were worn by Johnny Weir and Lady Gaga and became part of Vogue Italia and Blanc Magazine editorials.
We help creative businesses with fashion collections development from concept ideas till first samples.
My main speciality is sustainable high-end fashion designs (menswear, activewear, womenswear, kidswear, lingerie, accessories, jewellery, packaging and textile). I genuinely believe that the most sustainable thing is a high quality product and do not work with fast fashion projects, non ethical manufacturers and toxic textiles.
How to tech pack sustainably?
1.We don’t use templates and draw every garment from scratch. This world doesn’t need any more copies. Let’s create something precious.
2. Sustainable textiles and finishings is our main speciality.
3. Our tech packs contain information about how the garments can be recycled in future.
4. Today textile choice is not only about fabric composition details but also about high performance coatings. We could help with this.
5. We don’t use “reference garments”. 3d illustrations allow to reduce sampling time without overconsumption and disrespect to other designers’ intellectual property
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer